Like all Australians, we're closely monitoring the latest developments in relation to COVID-19. I wanted to reach out personally to let you know that Pav Plumbing is here to support you over this challenging period.
We are committed to the health and safety of both our clients and our employees, and we are also mindful of playing our part to support the Australian Government efforts to contain the spread of the virus.
We take this responsibility seriously, and as the situation unfolds we will continue to ensure we have in place the most robust plan possible.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- None of our plumbers have travelled overseas or interstate in the last 14 days.
- We have not held any team meetings for over 14 days, and have implemented policies to limit the interaction between our plumbers. This includes contactless dropoff of paperwork at the office.
- Our plumbers have been trained to respect your personal space. This means standing well back (in excess of 2 metres) when discussing the job in person. Upon request we are also happy to conduct all discussions over the phone – even when on the premises.
- Our plumbers carry hand wash and at a minimum are required to wash their hands before commencing and upon completing a job.
- In addition to washing their hands, our plumbers wear a new pair of disposable plastic gloves on every job that they are required to work indoors.
- Our vehicles are now sanitised at least twice a week using a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Our plumbers have been trained to recognise any signs of illness, and must report to management immediately.
Should you have any concerns or wish to discuss Pav Plumbing's response to COVID-19 please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Owner and Plumber