Pav Plumbing is able to assist with any bathroom plumbing issues you may have - everything from replacing tapware to unblocking showers and hand basins that have become clogged with hair and soap sludge to toilet cistern leaks and flushing issues.
We are able to assist with replacing tapware which can go a long way to giving a bathroom a new lease on life. And while there our plumbers can install new vanities and towel rails. Or if you are planning a complete bathroom renovation, Pav Plumbing is able to disconnect and relocate drainage pipework and tap points for the desired new location for baths, showers, basins and toilets.
Anything from repairs through to the plumbing for a complete bathroom renovation.
- Replacing tapware and changing shower heads
- Unblocking showers, hand basins and toilets
- Relocating drainage pipework and tap points for baths, showers, basins and toilets
- Toilets - including cistern leaks, flushing problems, and replacements
- Locating and fixing water leaks
Important note when purchasing a new bath, basin or tapware
We recommend that customers go to a plumbing supplier like Reece or Tradelink rather than a hardware store when buying new baths, basins, vanities and tapware. The advice you receive at a plumbing supplier is likely to be much better, and they will also have a larger range of brands and styles.